Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and much happiness through out the year as well.  2010 was a year of the best of times and the worst of times.  The best of times was my personal life and business.  However the worst of times had to also do with my personal life.  It's times like those that make you understand a little more about yourself and life in general.  I try to learn from everything.  I firmly believe that things (good or bad) happen for a reason. Sometimes it takes a while for you to learn from the things that happen.  Sometimes it's so obvious it hits you in the face.  The worst of times was a learning experience that I had to search for the reason, but it came to me early on and then again recently over the holidays.  I am a person that strives for balance in life and think that I actually achive that on a daily basis, but there is always room for improvment and life's little lessson's.  I won't bore you with the details of what happened.  If you would like to know please just contact me and I would be more than happen to talk about it.  The main thing I wanted to get across is that always be open to learning life's lessons.  Always strive for balance in all you do.  Treat others like you would like to be treated....and I always say that if you do not treat yourself very well, then treat others better than you treat yourself.  It may rub off on you. 

No comments: